Paper cloth is cloth made of paper. The smoothness of paper cloth used in actual printing factories does not meet the printing requirements. In order to ensure the quality of printed matter, some measures can be adopted to improve the smoothness. How can the smoothness of process paper cloth be improved? The following is a brief introduction, hoping to help you.
1. For the paper with poor smoothness, the printing pressure can be appropriately increased and ink with greater fluidity and wettability can be used during printing so as to make up for the impression emptiness caused by uneven paper surface to a certain extent.
2. For fabrics with higher smoothness, ink with higher viscosity and stronger adhesive force should be used during printing, and the printing pressure should be appropriately reduced.
3. Generally, paper cloth with poor uniformity transmits light unevenly when looking at the light source, even in the form of clouds and flowers. This kind of cloth with poor uniformity, its surface smoothness is also relatively poor, and its tightness is also uneven, so the acceptance and absorption of ink will produce great non-uniformity, and such non-uniformity will inevitably disturb the uniformity of the printed picture, thus reducing the quality of printed matter.
4. For two kinds of cloths with similar smoothness, due to their different compositions and structures, different inks need to be selected or prepared.
5. For paper with smooth surface after filling fiber gap with filler and sizing material and calendering treatment, it has compact structure and low absorption, and can be printed with ink with low fluidity and high viscosity.
6. For the paper with a part of long fibers as the skeleton and short fibers such as straw pulp to fill the gaps between the long fibers, and the paper with smooth surface after calendering treatment, the printing ink with higher fluidity and lower viscosity shall be used to avoid linting phenomenon during printing.